Friday, August 19, 2011

My Love Language

Recently, I'm in fire to read books.. It's like a decade that I haven't read any books since I moved to the US.. lol.. For now, I'm targeting "5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman. I haven't read the book yet, but I just had the quiz and read its reviews (from website and my friends who had read). Even though I haven't read it yet, I could say that the book is a greaattt and inspiring book :p   Well, yes, don't judge a book by its cover.. So that, I will tell you later my review about this book.. :D

Btw, here's my result from the quiz I took in their website (sorry, it's blurry >__<). It's pretty fun to know what is my love language, and I can understand more about me.. Lol.. Indeed, there are sooo many ways to love.. Because love is not a noun, it's a verb.. :)  Try to take the quiz for yourself! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment