Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Every Little Thing

God is the creator of universe, do you agree? He is too big to be understood.. Waaayyyy too big.. We need eternal time and effort to know Him deeper and deeper. Even though He is almighty and wonderful, the good news is He loves us soo muchh.. He cares every little detail of us. He will never be very busy for us! Indeed, we are the one who always too busy wuzzy for Him.. DUH! -_-  Today, (again) He showed me how much He cares of me.. 3 things happened today, and yes I praise Him for that! haha..

#I
I was late to go to campus, and I need to take 3 freeways to go.. I take 10 fwy, 60 fwy, and then 57 fwy. Those three freeways are usually crowded, especially in the morning. I was so desperated when I drive, I couldn't imagine how bad the traffic would be. I would be so late.. bla.. bla.. The traffic was 'okay' at 10 fwy.. But when I was about to go to 60 fwy, there was quite bad traffic because of out-of-nowhere fog. For a year I have been driving through that freeway, I have never seen that kind of fog (even though when it's raining). I couldn't see in distance. I was so scared to drive through that freeway because there was usually so many big trucks passing. I was late, and then this fog. aarrgghh.. -_-  So, I forced myself to go through.. By the time I went into the freeway, the fog became more clear and clear. Praise the Lord! Our God is awesome yes! hahaha.. What if I was not late? I might be caught on the bad fog, and came late to my class.. Thanks Father! :p

#2
When my Mom has days off, she will go with me to campus. As I mentioned before, the freeways to my campus are super crowded, so I need to go in carpool (it needs 2 people or more to go in carpool lane). Because of that matters, my Mom always accompany me when she has days off (what a blessed daughter I am! :p) Okay, back to the main topic.. Yesterday when my Mom went to campus with me, I told her that was curious about the fifth floor parking--I used to park at fourth floor. I was wondering if it's just a deck or it has roof just like the other floors below it.. And my Mom had the same thought as me.. So, when I went to my class, she went upstairs to check it out.. lol.. On our way home, she told me that she was checking the parking on the fifth floor, and it was just a deck bla bla bla.. I was just nodding my head and saying "ooohhh.." And today, God let me to see the fifth floor of the parking lot by myself! I was late to go campus, so that I parked on the fifth floor (the parking is always bad -_-). Right after my Mom and me went off the car, she reminded me about our conversation yesterday. She reminded me, how curious I was about the fifth floor.. And today, God brought me to see it.. Well, not only see it, but also experienced it! lol.. It was sooooo hoooottttt to park outside.. hahaha.. Anyways, I thank God for that.. He always listens to us, so beware of what we say peeps! hehehe..

#3
As usual, I filled up my gas today at Costco. My Mom suggested me to fill it on our way home from campus. But I refused because I wanted to study for my exam the first, and I would fill the gas before I picked up my Bro. At afternoon, I went to the gas station at Costco.. When I was on the line, couple of cars in front of me were "running away" from the line. I didn't know why, but I was wondering what if Costco run out the gasoline because it was so crowded today. And yes, it was true! They run out their gasoline! They have two kinds of gasolines, they are unleaded and premium, and they run out the unleaded gas. That's why some cars were cancelled their plan to buy gasoline.. And I knew it when the time I put the nozzle into my gas tank -_-  I was so..... DUH! I had been waiting at a very berry long line for nothing.. Aarrgghh.. >_<  Finally, there was a service person who in charge on the area, and I asked him for help to cancel my transaction (because I had already insert the credit card etc). And then he said that they run out the unleaded, but I could buy the premium with the same price.. I was like, "huh? really?" Well, it seemed a very little thing and unimportant, but here I was reminded that even a little thing, God (still) gives the best..

So many things happened today (indeed it's more than 3.. hehehe), but yes His grace is enough for us.. To God be the glory! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment