Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My New World :p

Yes.. Finally, I decided to come back to blog world.. lol.. Usually I kept my writing on friendster's blog, but unfortunately they had changed their setting *or whatever it called.. lol..* In consequence, all of my writings, poem, etc on that blog are gone! *sigh* Yeaa, it was my bad that kept the blogs without any duplicate.. lol.. So for now, I want to make a new one.. A new beginning.. A new journey in life.. :p


Well, maybe it means that I have to move on.. lol.. Forgetting my past, and start my new life all over again.. :p  What your new life?? Yup, it's not a typo.. *wink*  Recently, God works fantastically in my life; however, I believe that His work is unfinished. I'm still in His progress, and someday this caterpillar (me :p) would be changed to be a butterfly!


Sometimes I'm wondering why the Lord has to be hard on me.. Why I have to face this kind of things.. Rejection.. Pain.. and many unwanted thingy.. lol.. Yet, this pictures (below) remind me that He's working on me.. He wants me to get the best things I need, not things I want.. Well, it's hard for me and painful; but I believe that everything would be beautiful in HIS time (NOT mine :p).


So, I just want to remind you my brothers and sisters that He loves you sooo muchh!! Because of that, never give up on your faith.. Never ever trade it with anything that is not eternal.. Just believe that He has plans on you! Amen! All glory to the Lord! :)







P.S.  I forgot where and how I got this pict, but I love it :p


No comments:

Post a Comment