Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year.. New Beginning.. New Challenge!

New Year.. New Beginning.. New Challenge! Wow.. I have never been so excited starting a new year.. lol.. For some reasons, I am very exciting to wait 2012.. One of the reasons is His promise.. He has been promised me many things, and I am so excited to wait! I know it will be hard, but I believe that His promises are always worth to be waited.. :p

He promised that He will never leave me. Never. Not even for a second. He promised that He will be my Comforter. Aahh... The King of kings is my refuge, my hiding place, my comforter.. He is my all in all!! No one can replace Him! No one. He's also challenged me to do something in 2012, but I believe that His promise is still valid! lol.. He convinced me  not to be afraid of anything because He's in control.. Yayy!


“I, I am the one who consoles you.
Why are you afraid of mortal men,
of mere human beings who are as short-lived as grass?..."  
-Isaiah 51:12-13


Until today, I can't imagine myself without Him. What if He didn't find me? I don't know where I ended up, I don't know what I am doing now, I don't know and I am afraid to imagine it.. >___<  But yes, He is the good Father.. the good Shepherd who will never ever leave His children alone.. Through mountains and valleys, He promises that He will be with us..

Thank You Lord that You still love me..
Thank You for Your mercy and grace during 2011..
Thank You for every chance to get closer to You..
Thank You.. thank you.. and thank You, my Lord..
I know that I will never ever be able to repay You..
Never..
Because I have nothing, but You..
Not even this life because it's Yours..
Please help me to use this life wisely according the way You made me to be..
Thank You for Your promises in 2012, Lord..
Please help me to be still and patiently waiting Your promises fulfilled..
Please help me to love You more, my Lord..
Help me to have desire to seek You more..
To get closer to You more and more..
Into Your mighty hands I give all things back to You, amen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment