Sunday, August 7, 2011

Patiently Waiting..

Yes, I agree that waiting is the worse thing to do.. :(  However, Jesus always teach us to be patient and wait until His time reveal. It is sooooo difficult, yet it doesn't mean that it will be impossible to be done! :p

In couple months, I've been praying for something (I can't open it yet, until it's revealed clearly.. :p), and I pushed Him to give me a clue. Although He said "wait.. it's not My time yet..", I didn't really care. I kept asking, asking and asking.. Until one day, He answer me.. He gave me the clue I WANT.. and after that I regret that I asked for it! :((  Because it wasn't like what I expected!! Waaayyyyy far from what (I think) I need.. Oh mann.. >__<

Now, I understand why Jesus wants us to patiently waiting in HIS time (not ours).. He only wants the best for us.. and don't forget that He knows everything.. He knows us before we were born! Therefore, when I asked for a clue of something, He didn't want to reveal it at first.. Because He knows that I would not be able to accept it.. He needs to work on me before He let me know about it, unless I will reject His will.. But, yeaa.. It was my bad that kept asking Him about it..
-____-

Well, I've learned something from this.. He knows me very well, and He loves me soo muucchhh.. or too much maybe.. hehe.. So that, when He ask me to wait, then I'm supposed to wait! Wait means patiently waiting.. And when His time comes, it will be revealed to me.. No need to rush because for everything has its time..

 "There is a time for everything, 
   and a season for every activity under the heavens:
a time to be born and a time to die, 
   a time to plant and a time to uproot, 
a time to kill and a time to heal, 
   a time to tear down and a time to build, 
a time to weep and a time to laugh, 
   a time to mourn and a time to dance, 
 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, 
   a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, 
 a time to search and a time to give up, 
   a time to keep and a time to throw away, 
 a time to tear and a time to mend, 
   a time to be silent and a time to speak, 
 a time to love and a time to hate, 
   a time for war and a time for peace."
-Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Soooo.. If everything has its time, and He is the One who take control over it, why do I have to worry? Since He knows what is best for me better that I am.. He also loves me more that I love myself.. I only need to believe in Him.. He always works in ways we can't see.. But, I believe that someday, I will see the rainbow of promise.. Jesus loves you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment