Saturday, August 6, 2011

His Love

This short movie is one of "supporting detail" in Crazy Love by Francis Chan. When I watched it, I was like slapped. lol.. How dare I am not obey Him.. Who am I? When I compared my self to His creations, I'm nothing. BIG nothing.. >___<
Well, please watch the movie first, and then tell me that you are with me or not.. :)



See? Even though, We're that tiny, Jesus still loves us unconditionally. It is unbelievable, isn't it? He doesn't have to love us, but He does.. He gave Himself to the cross to save us.. For you and me! He knows us better than ourselves.. He knows us before we were born.. As said in the scripture..

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; 
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."  -Jeremiah 1:5

Wow.. He knows us very well! Yet, most of the time we declare ourselves we know who we are very well.. We don't! We don't what will happen in future. We don't know how long we will stay in this world. So, what are we looking in this world? Fame? Wealth? Luck? We don't need them all.. We only need Jesus, the almighty Creator, in our live.. :)

Dear Father,
Thank You for giving me live..
Thank You for the opportunity to have You.. to serve You..
It's an honor for me, my Lord..
I'm nothing compare to this universe, but You love me unconditionally..
You never let me go..
So that, no one can beat me up when I'm with You..
I become stronger when You beside me..
Oh Lord, please teach me how to love You more..
Please help me to keep my faith upon You..
I don't want anything, but You..
I don't need anything, but You..
You are all I need, Father..
And let Your will be done in my life..
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment